Announcements & Reminders
- We love our volunteers! Please review all volunteer protocol here.
- Please copy both teachers on emails from home whenever possible.
- If your third grader is absent or tardy, you can fill out the online form instead of emailing the office - and a heads-up to the teachers is always appreciated!
- Please help your third grader come to school with appropriate footwear on P.E. day and on Fridays for CTH! Appropriate footwear includes any type of gym or running shoe. If your child is wearing boots or sandals on that day, they need to have P.E. shoes in their backpack to change into. Thank you!
- Please label all of your child's belongings (e.g. jackets, mittens, hats, water bottles, lunch boxes, snack bags).
8/26: New Parent Breakfast
9/15: Fall Social (11 a.m. - 2 p.m.) | Volunteer
9/24 - 9/25: Picture Day | Volunteer
10/14: Tentative Picture Day Makeup
10/23 - 10/24: Fall Family Nights | Volunteer
11/26: Grandfriends’ Day | Volunteer
4/27: Tentative Class Photos
Each student has a designated home folder that will be brought home from school each afternoon, and must be brought back to school each morning. Homework is sent home inside the home folder each Wednesday, and is due first thing Wednesday morning. If your child is absent or loses homework, please email a teacher to get a copy.