Students and Parents/Guardians:
If you are one of my students you will find all the information regarding this class on your Google Classroom site. There is nothing here of help for you!
Parents and Guardians
If you would like to receive updates about your student's class, and have not provided a preferred email address on the Syllabus Signature and Library Use Form, please email me the following information:
- Your student's first and last name
- Your preferred email address (that you use on a regular basis)
My email address can be found at the top of the Important Syllabus Info (Easy Reference Guide) packet that was given to your student at the beginning of the year. Please see below regarding what type of information you will receive if you would like to be added to my Google Classroom.
Guardian Email Summaries
(Information taken from https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6388136):
Note - You can only receive summaries for students with school accounts.
As a guardian, you can receive email summaries showing your student’s progress in classroom.
- You can choose the frequency of the emails, such as daily or weekly.
- You can unsubscribe or remove yourself from Classroom at any time.
Guardian email summaries include:
- Missing work—Work that’s late at the time the email was sent
- Upcoming work—Work that’s due today and tomorrow (for daily emails) or work that’s due in the upcoming week (for weekly emails)
- Class activity—Announcements, assignments, and questions recently posted by teachers
Guardians can’t access Classroom or view the class stream.
If you choose to receive email summaries from Classroom please look for an email invitation from Google Classroom. You will need to accept this invitation in order to get the email summaries for your student's class. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Again, my contact information can be found at the top of the Important Syllabus Info (Easy Reference Guide) packet that was given to your student at the beginning of the year.