Dear ESHS Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to the 2019-20 School Year at Elkhorn South High School! Please use this site to navigate all back to school documents. Parents will be completing many of the registration documents online via Parent/Guardian Account in PowerSchool.
Parents received PowerSchool Online Registration information from EPS via email on July 24th. Required Documents via POWERSCHOOL PARENT PORTAL and the REQUIRED TAB on this website must be completed by Aug 5th in order for the student to receive 2019-20 class schedule. If you need assistance, please call ESHS main office at 402-289-0616.
**Note that registration cannot be done via PowerSchool Student Account or the PowerSchool App.
Please reference TABS across the top of this website to access documents for back to school.
ESHS will host the Annual Back to School Open House on August 5th from 12pm-6pm. Students will receive their class schedule at this event if all required registration documents are submitted.
Monday, August 5th from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
1. Submit all required registration documents online/Powerschool Online Parent Portal.
2. Complete all required Chromebook tasks online/Required tab above.
3. Pick up student schedule for 2019-20 school year (schedules WILL NOT be mailed home).
4. Get school picture taken. All students, including seniors, will have their picture taken, even if choosing not to purchase picture packets.
** This is necessary for student identification and yearbook purposes. Students who miss this day will take pictures during the “re-take day” Friday, September 13th.
5. Make lunch deposits or set up lunch accounts, Sodexo will be available for these deposits at Open House.
6. Complete Activity Forms online/Activity tab above. Computers will be available for those not already submitted before open house.
7. Purchase student activity passes ($35) and adult activity passes ($55) either online or at the open house/Activity tab above.
8. Find locker/classroom locations prior to the first day of school (Thursday, August 15th).
9. Visit the Activity/Clubs Fair to sign-up for the 2019-20 school year.
Please carefully read the directions to each piece of information that you will need to complete or update. Parents are welcome to attend the Back to School Open House, but do not have to be present. If your family is unable to attend on this date, the main office will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m, Monday through Friday starting August 6th.
If you have any questions, please call the high school (402-289-0616).