Dear ESHS Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to the 2018-19 School Year at Elkhorn South High School! Please use this site to navigate all back to school documents. Beginning this school year, parents will be completing many of the registration documents online via Parent/Guardian Account in PowerSchool. If you have not already done so, please create a parent account in PowerSchool.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATING POWERSCHOOL PARENT ACCOUNT. **Note that registration cannot be done via PowerSchool Student Account or the PowerSchool App.
ESHS will host the Annual Back to School Open House on August 2nd from 12pm-6pm. Students will receive their class schedule at this event if all necessary registration documents are submitted.
Documents to be completed on PowerSchool Parent Portal. Parents received this information from EPS Friday evening. If you have already completed, you do not need to do it twice.
- Enrollment Correction/Update Card
- Health Update Form
- Student Handbook/Activity Release Form
- Photo/Video Release Form
- Computer Usage Forms
- COPPA Compliance Form
Links to be completed online outside of PowerSchool:
- Chromebook Usage Device Handbook (Online)
- Student Chromebook Orientation and Quiz (Moodle)
- Free and reduced lunch application- if applicable (Online)
- School picture order form – if applicable (Online)
- Student insurance information- if applicable (available at Open House)
- Parking Permit- if applicable (Online)
- Yearbook Order Form- if applicable (Online)
- Activity fees, contracts and physical forms- if applicable (Online)
- Back to School Open House Checklist (Online)
Additional copies and computers will be available during the Open House to assist parents and students in this process.
Please carefully read the directions to each piece of information that you will need to complete or update. Parents are welcome to attend, but do not have to be present. If your family is unable to attend on this date, the main office will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m, Monday through Friday starting August 3rd.
If you have any questions, please call the high school (402-289-0616).
Thursday, August 2nd from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
1. Submit all required registration documents online.
2. Complete all require Chromebook tasks online.
3. Pick up student schedule for 2018-19 school year (schedules WILL NOT be mailed home).
4. All students, including seniors, will have their picture taken, even if choosing not to purchase picture packets. ** This is necessary for student identification and yearbook purposes. Students who miss this day will take pictures during the “re-take day” September 24th.
5. Sodexo will be available to make lunch deposits or set up lunch accounts.
6. Computers will be available for parents to complete Activity Forms online (for those not already submitted before open house).
7. Student activity passes ($35) and adult activity passes ($55) can be purchased online or at the open house.
8. Find locker/classroom locations prior to the first day of school (Tuesday, August 14th).
9. Visit the Activity/Clubs Fair to sign-up for the 2018-19 school year.