EPS Middle Schools
Back To School 101 and Online Registration Information
Dear EPS Middle School Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to the 2019-20 School Year! Again this school year, parents will be completing many of the registration documents online via a Parent/Guardian Account in PowerSchool. *Note that registration cannot be done via PowerSchool Student Account.
Back-To- School 101 will be hosted as follows:
- Elkhorn Ridge and Elkhorn Valley View Middle Schools - August 7th (1:00 - 7:00 PM)
- Elkhorn Grandview and Elkhorn Middle School - August 8th (1:00 - 7:00 PM)
The online registration can either be completed at home or during the BTS101 event. Once the paperwork is complete, you will be able to pick up your child's schedule, visit classrooms and put supplies in your locker. Any paperwork not included in the online system can be turned in during BTS101.
To update your student's registration use the following link:
PICTURES: Pictures will be taken at Back-To-School 101 on the following dates:
- EGMS - Thursday, August 8th, Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN209020Q0
- EMS - Thursday, August 8th, Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN209021Q0
- ERMS - Wednesday, August 7th, Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN209018Q0
- EVVMS -Wednesday, August 7th Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN209019Q0
Retakes for all four middle schools will occur on September 20th
- Student and Adult Activity Passes may be purchased online by following this link: https://www.schoolpaymentportal.com/
Students who participate in 7th or 8th grade sports will be required to purchase an Activity Pass; this includes participation fee for athletics/activities and entry into home games, except tournaments.
ACTIVITIES DEPARTMENT CONTRACT
Required for 6th Graders participating in Running Club and for all 7th & 8th Grade students participating in sports.
If your son/daughter qualifies for free/reduced lunch program, they may be eligible for a fee waiver. In order to receive the waiver, the parent/guardian must be approved for free/reduced lunch and complete both the Student Fee Waiver Application & Sharing Information 2019-2020 Form.
SPORTS PHYSICAL FORM
- Click the link for a copy of the Sports Physical Form
Sports physical are required for any 6th Graders participating in Running Club and any 7th/8th graders who may participate in sports. (The 7th grade physical covers this requirement for 7th graders.)