Dear EHS Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to the 2018-19 School Year at Elkhorn High School! Please use this site to navigate and complete all documents. Beginning this school year, parents will be completing many of the registration documents online via Parent/Guardian Account in PowerSchool. If you have not already done so, please create a parent account in PowerSchool.
*Note that registration cannot be done via PowerSchool Student Account.
EHS will host the Annual Open House on July 30th from 12pm-6pm. In effort to minimize standing in line, we ask that the following times be utilized by grade level.
9th Grade-12:00-2:00 p.m. 10th Grade-2:00-4:00 p.m.
11th Grade-4:00-5:00 p.m. 12th Grade-5:00-6:00 p.m.
Students will receive their class schedule at this event if all necessary registration documents are submitted.
Required documents to be completed by July 30th:
The following link will be open Friday, July 27th to complete the necessary documents: Link
- Enrollment Correction/Update Card
- Health Update form
- Student Handbook/Activity Release form
- Photo/Video Release form
- Computer Usage form
- COPPA Compliance form
Supplemental Registration Forms for the 2018-19 School Year:
- Free and reduced lunch application- if applicable Link
- School picture order form – if applicable Link
- Student insurance information- if applicable (will be distributed to student with schedule)
- Parking Permit- if applicable (Link)
- Yearbook Order Form- if applicable Link
- Senior Photo Submission- Link
- Activity fees, contracts and physical forms- if applicable (available at Open House) Link
Additional copies and computers will be available during the Open House to assist parents and students in this process.
Please carefully read the directions to each piece of information that you will need to complete or update. Parents are welcome to attend, but do not have to be present if all documents are completed online before Open House. If your family is unable to attend on this date, the main office will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m, Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions, please call the high school (402-289-4239).
2018-19 Open House Agenda
Monday, July 30th
- Assistance will be available if parents had difficulty submitting all required registration documents online. - West Mezzanine
- All students, including seniors, will have their picture taken, even if choosing not to purchase picture packets. This is necessary for student identification and yearbook purposes. Students who miss this day will take pictures during the “re-take day” August 15th. - Gym
- Visit the Activity/Club Fair to get involved with activities - Commons
- Turn in activity code of conduct (if participating in an activity) - Gym
- Turn in physical form (if participating in NSAA activity) - Gym
- Purchase an activities pass to attend events, Student activity passes ($35) and adult activity passes ($55) - Gym
- Parking permit form (if applicable) - Commons
- Medical paperwork (if applicable) - Commons
- Deposit money in lunch account - School Store
- Pick up your schedule once all other tasks have been completed - Commons
- Practice finding your classrooms, media center, gym, etc. using map provided (students will be throughout the building to answer questions)
- Find your locker and practice combination