Dear EHS Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to the 2019-20 School Year at Elkhorn High School! Please use this site to navigate and complete all documents. Parents will be completing many of the registration documents online via Parent/Guardian Account in PowerSchool. If you have not already done so, please create a parent account in PowerSchool.
*Note that registration cannot be done via PowerSchool Student Account.
EHS will host the Annual Open House on August 5th from 12pm-6pm. In effort to minimize standing in line, we ask that the following times be utilized by grade level.
9th Grade-12:00-2:00 p.m. 10th Grade-2:00-4:00 p.m.
11th Grade-4:00-5:00 p.m. 12th Grade-5:00-6:00 p.m.
Students will receive their class schedule at this event if all necessary registration documents are submitted.
Required documents to be completed by August 5th:
Documents to be completed on PowerSchool Parent Portal. Parents received this information from EPS via email on July 24th. If you have already completed, you do not need to do it twice.
- Enrollment Correction/Update Card
- Health Update Form
- Student Handbook/Activity Release Form
- Photo/Video Release Form
- Computer Usage Forms
- COPPA Compliance Form
Links to be completed online outside of PowerSchool:
- Chromebook Usage Device Handbook (Online)
- Student Chromebook Orientation and Quiz (Moodle)
- Chromebook Protection Fee (Online)
Required documents to participate in athletics.
Elkhorn High School is moving to rSchool as the platform for online Athletic Registration. This will replace the paper copies that we have used in the past. Please use the link below to register your student athlete. Follow the steps to enter information, upload physical form, and pay your annual $35 Activity Fee. *Online registration must be completed by the first day of practice in order to be able to participate in athletics.
Supplemental Registration Forms for the 2019-20 School Year:
- Purchase Student or Parent Activity Pass (Link)
- Self-Managed Asthma Form (Link)
- Asthma/Allergy Action Plan (Link)
- Medication Authorization Form (Link)
- Free and reduced lunch application- if applicable (Link)
- School picture order form – if applicable Link
- Student insurance information- if applicable (will be distributed to student with schedule)
- Parking Permit- if applicable Link
- Yearbook Order Form- if applicable Link
- Senior Photo Submission- Link
Additional copies and computers will be available during the Open House to assist parents and students in this process.
Please carefully read the directions to each piece of information that you will need to complete or update. Parents are welcome to attend, but do not have to be present if all documents are completed online before Open House. If your family is unable to attend on this date, the main office will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m, Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions, please call the high school (402-289-4239).
Open House Agenda
Monday, August 5th
- Assistance will be available if parents had difficulty submitting all required registration documents online. - West Mezzanine
- All students, including seniors, will have their picture taken, even if choosing not to purchase picture packets. This is necessary for student identification and yearbook purposes. Students who miss this day will take pictures during the “re-take day” September 9th. - Gym
- Visit the Activity/Club Fair to get involved with activities - Commons
- Assistance will be available if parents had difficulty submitting all required paperwork if their student is in a school activity. If not purchased online, activities passes will be available. Student activity passes ($35) and adult activity passes ($55) - Commons
- Parking permit form (if applicable) - Commons
- Medical paperwork (if applicable) - Commons
- Deposit money in lunch account - School Store
- Pick up your schedule once all other tasks have been completed - Commons
- Practice finding your classrooms, media center, gym, etc. using map provided (students will be throughout the building to answer questions)
- Find your locker and practice combination