EPS Middle Schools
Back To School 101 and Online Registration Information
Dear EPS Middle School Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to the 2019-20 School Year! Again this school year, parents will be completing many of the registration documents online via a Parent/Guardian Account in PowerSchool. *Note that registration cannot be done via PowerSchool Student Account.
Back-To- School 101 will be hosted as follows:
- Elkhorn Ridge and Elkhorn Valley View Middle Schools - August 7th (1:00 - 7:00 PM)
- Elkhorn Grandview and Elkhorn Middle School - August 8th (1:00 - 7:00 PM)
The online registration can either be completed at home or during the BTS101 event. Once the paperwork is complete, you will be able to pick up your child's schedule, visit classrooms and put supplies in your locker. Any paperwork not included in the online system can be turned in during BTS101.
To complete your student's registration process use the following links:
1. EPS Online Registration Link - This link will walk you through all necessary updates and permission forms that need to be completed to start the school year.
- Note: you will have a choice for Device Coverage related to your student's chromebook this year (see detailed information below). If you choose to puchase the Coverage Plan for $20, you won't actually pay for it until you go into the schoolpaymentportal link in #2 below.
2. https://www.schoolpaymentportal.com/ - This link will allow you to do the following:
- Manage your student's lunch account - set up an account, make deposits, etc.
- Purchase Activity Passes (see detailed information below). Required for ALL athletes. Optional for non-athletes.
- Purchase Device Coverage for your student's chromebook this year (see detailed information below).
3. ACTIVITIES DEPARTMENT CONTRACT - EMS and EGMS Athletics Registration
- Required of ALL athletes and any 6th grader participating in Running Club. (See detailed information below)
4. PHYSICALS - Completed physicals may be uploaded while you are completing your registration in #1 above.
- You may upload your completed physical OR bring a hardcopy to BTS 101.
- Required for 7th grade students, out-of-state transfer students, and ALL athletes. Use your doctor's form or the EPS Physical Form
5. YEARBOOK Link: CLICK HERE
- Yearbooks can only be purchased on-line. They may be purchased now or anytime until Winter Break through this link. Students do not get yearbooks until the end of the year. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT!!
6. MUSIC POLO'S (Band& Chorus students) Link: CLICK HERE
- Students enrolled in Band or Chorus will need a music polo. You do not need to purchase a new polo if you have access to an EGMS Music polo that fits. The cost is $10.
- In the "Color" field, please choose from the dropdown the option that applies to your student. Either "Black Polo - Choir and Band", "Black Polo - Choir Only" or "Black Polo - Band Only". Choose the appropriate size and go to checkout. At the checkout, please be sure to put the parent/guardian name in the "Customer Information" section, but put your student's name in the "Shipping" section. If you have more than one student, you may put it in the older student's name.
7. EGMS SPIRITWEAR APPAREL:
- Samples will be available at BTS 101. You may try them on and complete an order form with payment at the EGMS Booster Club table during BTS 101.
- Here is an ORDER FORM you may print and complete so it is ready to hand in at BTS 101. This link will also give you a preview of the apparel that will be on display.
8. PICTURES: Pictures will be taken at Back-To-School 101.
- EGMS - Thursday, August 8th, Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN209020Q0 to purchase a picture packet in advance.
- Retakes for all four middle schools will occur on September 20th
- Student and Adult Activity Passes may be purchased online by following this link: https://www.schoolpaymentportal.com/
Students who participate in 7th or 8th grade sports will be required to purchase an Activity Pass; this includes participation fee for athletics/activities and entry into home games, except tournaments.
ACTIVITIES DEPARTMENT CONTRACT
Required for 6th Graders participating in Running Club and for all 7th & 8th Grade students participating in sports.
If your son/daughter qualifies for free/reduced lunch program, they may be eligible for a fee waiver. In order to receive the waiver, the parent/guardian must be approved for free/reduced lunch and complete both the Student Fee Waiver Application & Sharing Information 2019-2020 Form.
SPORTS PHYSICAL FORM
- Click the link for a copy of the Sports Physical Form
Sports physical are required for any 6th Graders participating in Running Club and any 7th/8th graders who may participate in sports. (The 7th grade physical covers this requirement for 7th graders.)
DEVICE PROTECTION PLAN
All middle school students will be given their own Chromebook computing device this year. A brief overview of this program will be given during Open House at each grade level presentation. As part of this program, parents have some options to choose from as a safe guard against accidental damages. Quick details on purchasing the Device Coverage Plan:
- $20 annually for each device.
- Pay only 50% of all repairs.