Elkhorn Middle Schools Back To School 101
Dear Elkhorn Middle School Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to the 2018-19 School Year! Beginning this school year, parents will be completing many of the registration documents online via Parent/Guardian Account in PowerSchool. If you have not already done so, please contact your school office for information to set up your account.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATING POWERSCHOOL PARENT ACCOUNT. **Note that registration cannot be done via PowerSchool Student Account.
Back-To- School 101 will be hosted as following:
- Elkhorn Grandview and Elkhorn Middle School - August 6th (10:00 - 7:00)
- Elkhorn Ridge and Elkhorn Valley View Middle Schools - August 7th (10:00 - 7:00)
The online registration can either be completed at home or during the BTS101 event. Once the paperwork is complete, you will be able to pick up your child's schedule, visit classrooms and put supplies in your locker. Any paperwork not included in the online system can be turned in during BTS101.
Activity Passes, Lunch Accounts, Device Coverage:
- Student and Adult Activity Pass puchases, lunch account deposits, and device coverage payments (8th graders only) may be done online by following this link: https://www.schoolpaymentportal.com/
- Instructions on how to use the school payment portal: Click Here
- Students who participate in 7th or 8th grade sports will be required to purchase an Activity Pass; this includes participation fee for athletics/activities and entry into all EPS home games, except tournaments.
- Device Coverage is for 8th Grade Only. This is the coverage plan you may choose as it relates to the chromebook your student will receive this year. 8th GRADERS ONLY.
Activities Department Contract
Required for 6th Graders participating in Running Club and for all 7th & 8th Grade students participating in sports.
If your son/daughter qualifies for free/reduced lunch program, they may be eligible for a fee waiver. In order to receive the waiver the parent/guardian must be approved for free/reduced lunch and complete both the Student Fee Waiver Application & Sharing Information 2017-2018 Form.
- Sports physical are needed for any 6th Graders participating in Running Club and any 7th/8th graders who may participate in sports. You may use your doctor's form or use the district's Physical Form. Sports Physicals may be turned in at Back-to-School 101 or uploaded through the registration link at the beginning of this page. (The 7th grade physical covers this requirement for 7th graders.)
- ALL 7th Grade Students and transfer students from out of state will need a school physical - you may use your doctor's form or use the district's Physical Form. These physicals should have been uploaded through the registration link at the beginning of this page.
PICTURES: No pictures will be taken at Back-To-School 101. They will be taken on the following dates:
- EGMS - Monday, August 20th, Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN208039Q0
- EMS - Monday, August 20th, Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN208040Q0
- ERMS - Tuesday, August 21st, Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN208041Q0
- EVVMS -Monday, August 20th Lifetouch Pictures Order Form Enter code: BN2070420
Retakes for all four middle schools will occur on September 28