Hours, Policies & Staff
The EO Smith LMC is open daily at 7:10 am
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday - open until 3:00 pm
Tuesday & Thursday - open until 3:45 pm
The Library Media Center supports student learning with a program that fosters skills for information literacy and authentic, information based learning. Our collection of instructional materials and technology tools are designed to enrich the curriculum, meet student's interests and needs, support reading literacy and promote inquiry using a wide range of informational formats. Teachers and students are encouraged to meet and collaborate with us, to brainstorm topic ideas, ask questions, and jointly investigate any research question - sharing in the discovery process. Please come visit us!
DURING THE DAY...
- Blue card, yellow card and privilege students may sign into the LMC and must arrive before the bell. Late entry is allowed with a pass from an academic teacher.
- Non-privilege students may use the media center by obtaining a pass from an academic teacher. Stop at study hall and present the pass to the teacher BEFORE coming to the library. Passes should only be issued to students who need resources here in the LMC in order to complete their work.
- Be sure to sign in once you arrive at the LMC!
- Books, ebooks, audiobooks, graphic novels, magazines, reference materials, and newspapers
- Desktop computers and chromebooks
- Copying, color printing, and scanning
- Online databases
- Project resources available include paper, poster board, markers, colored pencils, and more!
- Research assistance available - see Mrs. Larkin
LMC Faculty and Staff
- Mrs. Larkin - School Librarian - email@example.com
- Mr. Coventry, Library Paraprofessional
- Mr. Lemire, Library Media Assistant/IT Department