At Bethel Aged Care we offer a comfortable friendly environment for those needing support during activities of daily living.
Phone 02 4047 5990 to find out more, or visit us at 30 Lorna Street Waratah NSW 2298
Residents at Bethel enjoy a secure, supportive and comfortable living environment where their lives are enriched with stimulating activities and new friendships. In addition, Bethel is ideally situated close to many essential services as well as leisure and entertainment amenities to ensure our residents get the most out of life.
Our compassionate staff provide living support tailored to the individual, and with qualified nurses available around the clock, residents have peace of mind knowing that someone is always nearby to help.
Regardless of the level of care required, the most important thing is that Bethel feels like home. To this end we encourage our residents to decorate their room with personal items, and friends and family are welcome to visit whenever they please.
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss how we can best accommodate and support you or your loved one at Bethel.
Points of interest:
- Low care and high care accommodation.
- Beautifully furnished single and shared rooms.
- Twenty-four hour nursing staff.
- Emergency call buttons in bedrooms, bathrooms and throughout communal areas.
- Elevator access to all three floors – no steps to negotiate.
- A bright and spacious living environment.
- Indoor and outdoor communal areas for residents and visitors to enjoy.