EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL
- All students must attend commencement practices June 18, 19 and 20 from 7:35 a.m. through 12:13 p.m. If you do not attend, you may not be able to participate in commencement ceremonies.
- Each morning, all seniors are to report to the gymnasium for attendance at 7:35 a.m. No one is permitted to leave any senior activity without permission from Ms. Quinn.
- All outstanding obligations must be satisfied. If they are not satisfied, you will NOT practice nor walk with the class during the commencement ceremony.
- Cell phones, MP3 players and/or electronic devices are strictly prohibited during commencement practices/ceremony. All other school rules and dress code apply to all senior week activities. Any violations will result in removal from practice and/or exclusion from Senior Picnic and Commencement.
- If you are not graduating, or choose not to walk with the class, your last day in school is June 14. You are not to return to the building until July 8 to pick up your diploma.
- On Wednesday, June 19, the senior class picnic will be held at the high school. This is ONLY for EHTHS graduating seniors. You may bring radios, blankets, and yearbooks. Please remember to bring hats and sunblock. Graduation photos may be purchased at this time.
- Due to parking constraints, graduates will receive one parking pass permitting their families to park at the high school. Any vehicle not displaying the proper parking placard will be towed. DO NOT HAVE YOUR PARENTS DROP YOU OFF AT THE HIGH SCHOOL.
- Seniors may NOT park at the high school and will be required to park at either Swift or Slaybaugh Schools. Swift School parking will accommodate seniors A - L and Slaybaugh School will accommodate seniors M - Z. Please plan to arrive at the satellite parking lots by 3:15p.m. You MUST arrive at the High School by 3:45 p.m.
- Special parking will be available at commencement for handicapped persons. Utilization of the handicapped-parking pass will count as the “one car” for your family. Handicapped-parking requests will be distributed on June 17 and will need to be returned on June 18. Space for handicapped parking is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- LIMITED SEATING FOR WHEELCHAIR BOUND PERSONS AND ONE HELPER WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE GROUND LEVEL.
- Satellite parking for parents and guests is available at Alder, Miller, and Fernwood schools. Buses will provide transportation to and from the satellite parking lots. There is no charge for this service. The buses will begin running at 3:00 p.m. and will continue through the ceremony. Immediately following the ceremony, the buses will return parents, guests, and students to their respective lots.
- Follow the dress code for Commencement. Failure to do so will result in not participating in commencement ceremonies. No writing is allowed on your cap.
- Ladies: White, skirt-length dress or skirt and white top. The gown must cover the dress. Flat white shoes or white flip-flops are acceptable. No sneakers or high neck blouses showing out of your gown will be permitted.
- Gentlemen: Long sleeve white dress shirt, black dress pants, and a dark tie is required. Dark dress shoes only. No sneakers are permitted.
- Graduation will begin at 5:10 p.m. at the football stadium.
- No tickets are required to attend the ceremony.
- No air horns, drones, or blow ups are permitted at graduation. No balloons are permitted in the stands as it obstructs spectator view. At the conclusion of the ceremony, spectators are NOT permitted on the track or football field. Please plan to meet your family outside of the field gates.
- No Vapes, E-Cigarettes or tobacco products of any type are permitted on school grounds.
- Immediately following graduation, diplomas MUST be picked up at the Athletic Complex entrance. Guidance or the main office WILL NOT mail diplomas.