Requesting Transcripts (High School and College)

Official Transcripts for PSEO and College in the High School credits:


1. In the chart, click online under the official transcript tab.

2. You will need to Create Account.

3. If you registered for UMC college credits using your SSN, you can use this. If not, you will need to use your UMC Student ID number. You can find this number in any correspondence you have received from UMC.

4. There is a $15 charge for each transcript you request.



Follow the instructions to Order a Transcript. There is an $8.25 charge for each transcript ordered. Please note that you do not need to order a transcript if you are planning to send it to any other MN State College or University (Minnesota State) as they will have access through the e-transcript process.

For any other college or university you may have received PSEO credits through, such as Alexandria Technical and Community College or Northwest Technical College, you will need to search the transcript request process through each college website.