Dirleton Primary School
Welcome to Our School
Dirleton Primary is a small rural school located in the conservation village of Dirleton, which lies between Gullane and North Berwick. The school was opened on the present site in 1912, it is a traditional stone building which was refurbished and extended in 2013. There are 4 classrooms, a gym hall, a library, lunch hall and a general-purpose room used as a calm, nurturing space for our pupils. We also benefit from having an outdoor classroom as well as access to our School Orchard which we created as part of our centenary celebrations in 2012.