Learning for Tomorrow's World
The Lyneham Primary School iCentre aims to:
- Foster a love of reading and literature
- Encourage students to be independent, lifelong learners
- Embed the teaching and learning of information literacy skills (the ability to find, evaluate and use information effectively) and digital literacy skills (responsible digital citizenship, cyber safety, digital technology skills) across classroom programs
This website has been developed to:
- Provide a digital hub of resources to assist students with their learning at school and at home
- Enable easier access to digital resources for students and their families
Use our school log on details to access great Australian stories read on video by famous Australians.
Use our school log on details to access articles, videos and images to assist with homework or just finding out things!
Log in to Mathletics using the username and password you received from your teacher.
Don't know your logon details?
Please see your teacher or visit Olivia in the library.