Welcome to the EBR Early Childhood Community Network!
Please use the page tabs at the top to find out more information about our network.
The East Baton Rouge Parish Early Childhood Community Network consists of 44 East Baton Rouge Parish Public Elementary Schools, 2 Dedicated PK/K Centers, City of Baker Schools, 4 NSECD/Private Schools, EBR Early Head Start, EBR Head Start, YWCA Early Head Start, over 80 Childcare Centers, and 14 Supporting Community Partner Organizations. Our network will implement five key strategies to ensure that more children enter Kindergarten ready to succeed. Those strategies are:
1. Unifying expectations for high quality teaching and early learning (Birth to Five Standards)
2. Supporting teachers and providers to reach expectations
3. Measuring and recognizing progress
4. Funding providers that serve children well
5. Providing clear information and high quality choices to families