Tonight's Basketball game vs. Whiting is our Pink Out Night. Please wear pink if you have it! We are also having our Hall of Fame inductions between the games and it is Meet the Senators night where Elementary students get in free with a paying adult and the boys will sign autographs after the game.
Digital Form Submission: Please complete all of the links below for each of your student athletes. (The transportation form and Parent Code of Conduct must only be completed 1 time per family) The actual forms you are digitally signing are located below and are linked into the signature documents below. Please read them before digitally signing.
The only paper form you will turn in is the Athletic Physical. The rest will be done electronically.
- Transportation Fee Form Submission (1 Submission per Family)
- Parent Code of Conduct Submission (1 Submission per Family)
- East Porter County Schools Athletic Code of Conduct Submission (1 Submission per Athlete)
- Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgement Submission (1 Submission per Athlete)
- Athletic Handbook Contract Submission ( 1 Submission per Athlete)
- Athletic Physical Consent and Release Submission (1 Submission per Athlete)-A paper copy must be turned into the athletic office as well.
Welcome to Washington Township Athletics. Please take a moment to go over all of the required forms for your student athlete. Each student must have all forms, a physical dated post April 1st of the school year the student wishes to participate, and the $15.00 transportation fee to be eligible for athletics. The forms required are listed below. All forms will be done digitally through the links above.