DRET Safeguarding

If you are concerned that a child is suffering, or likely to suffer significant harm, you should contact your local authority safeguarding partnership directly.
In an emergency call 999

Click your academy logo for the relevant Local Authority safeguarding partnership contact information

Secondary Academies

Primary Academies

Advice and Guidance