career and technical education (CTE) and Spanish
cte & spanish newsletter
See the wonderful news from Applied Arts
Engineering & Design
Exploratory Spanish 6th and 7th
Spanish 1A 8th
Native Speakers 7th
Native Speakers 8th
Spanish 1 High School Credit
Keyboarding & Word Processing
Introduction to Office Productivity
Introduction to Business & Entrepreneurship
Welcome to CTE!
Take a look at this video to get an overview of Career and Technical Education.
Welcome to Spanish!
- Zoom etiquette expectations
- Face-to-face video conferencing through Zoom, Teams, or Google Meet will be the base of live instruction during remote learning. Students should engage in each live class at the direction of the instructor.
- Students should keep video on whenever possible and comfortable, but keep themselves muted while the teacher is delivering instruction.
- Showing PRIDE (Punctual, Respectful, Integrity, Dedication and Excellence) is expected for all Zoom meetings.
- Adhere to dress code, no revealing skin on camera
- Students should respond to all prompts to engage during instruction.
Active Reading strategies used throughout all courses:
Rereading for clarification
Inferring meaning of unknown vocab
Evaluating important info
Reacting & making connections
Summarizing and/or synthesizing