Considering a spring project for one or more courses? Let's count you in!
Step 1. Review these slides to generate ideas. Step 2. Submit an informal proposal and we'll be in touch.
Participating faculty expectations
Participating faculty will receive a payment of $500 to co-design and implement a project in spring 2020. Committing to a project and receiving compensation comes with the expectation that you will do the following.
- Work in coordinated effort to align with interests and strategies endorsed by the Marin Complete Count Committee sub-committees, staff working group, and partners.
- Convene as needed with community partners or other contacts.
- Embed a community-engaged learning outcome in a course syllabus with a related assignment that will be posted to students' digital portfolios.
- Employ GivePulse in class to benchmark and document project progress and deepen student learning (training provided).
- Participate in a May 2020 convening to debrief, read, and assess a sample of student work from across the projects.