International Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces
Resort Riva del Sole, Castiglione della Pescaia, Grosseto (Italy), 29 May - 1 June 2018
Satellite Event of AVI 2018, sponsored by the inter-university center for research and services ECONA.
- Organizer: Tiziana Catarci
- Event Date: 29th May 2018
- Event Time and Location: 14:30-18:00, Botticelli Room
- Contact: catarci [at] diag.uniroma1.it
Digital Interaction: Where Are We Going?
ECONA is an interuniversity center drawing on the expertise of teaching and researching staff from eight Italian Universities. It is a permanent organization - open to all academic contributions - set up to provide a focus for the study of cognitive processing. ECONA involves a network of academics within a variety of disciplines such as Psychology, Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics, Biology, Medicine, Economics and Architecture. Its main goal is to promote multidisciplinary projects in several fields of research including human-computer interaction, psychology of cognitive processes, machine learning, natural language processing, psychophysiology and neuropsychology, modeling of mental processes.
In the framework of the AVI 2018 Conference, ECONA has organized a thematic workshop on “Digital Interaction: where are we going?”, accepting contributions from the ECONA members only but open to the public.
- Tiziana Catarci. Opening
- Paolo Buono, Maria Francesca Costabile. Visual Interfaces will still play a key role in future Interfaces
- Laura Tarantino. Digital Interaction: What is the Question? A Position Abstract
- Isabella Poggi. The Multimodal Communication of Art Commentators. Frome Analysis to Simulation in Virtual Guides
- Francesca Bertacchini, Pietro S. Pantano, Eleonora Bilotta. What is the Finest Form for Realizing this Purpose? Aesthetical-Functional Values as Fitness Function
[16:00-16:30] Coffee Break
- Stefano Federici, Maria Laura Mele, Rosa Lanzilotti, Giuseppe Desolda, Marco Bracalenti, Giancarlo Gaudino, Antonello Cocco, Massimo Amendola. UTASSISTANT: A New Semi-Automatic Usability Evaluation Tool for Italian Public Administrations
- Tiziana Catarci, Francesco Di Nocera, Andrea Marrella. Understanding Human Factors in Cybersecurity
- Open discussion and research challenges
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Tiziana Catarci (catarci [at] diag.uniroma1.it ).
AVI 2018 - International Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces