Welcome to the Library!
- Visit our LIBGUIDES for help with specific class projects & assignments, book suggestions, and research tips.
- Connect to our RESEARCH page to search subscription databases and other tools where you can locate articles and other research materials, including primary sources.
- Access our CATALOG to search for books & eBooks, place books on hold, submit book reviews, and more.
- Read our NEWSLETTERS to see what's been happening in the library. Learn about collaborative projects, makerspace activities, new books, and other library news.
- Learn about our school's SUMMER READING book discussion program.
Do you know of a book that isn't in our library but you think should be?
Are you interested in a particular subject but can't find any books about it?
Complete this form if you have a suggestion. We may not be able to acquire all the books that are suggested, but we appreciate your help in maintaining a selection of books that will be of interest to our school community!
Friends & Supporters
We recognize and sincerely thank the following organizations for their continued financial support of the library which helps to encourage and promote reading, literacy, and innovation in our community:
- Dedham Education Foundation
- Dedham Education Partnership
- Dedham Institution for Savings Foundation
- Dedham Junior Women’s Club
- Dedham Library Innovation Team
DHS Yearbook Archive
Did you know that our collection of DHS Yearbooks has been digitized?
Local funding for this project was generously funded by the Dedham Alumni Association. This is part of a larger digitization project in Massachusetts, supported by a federally funded LSTA Grant and administered by the Boston Public Library.
Parents & Guardians
We’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions about our library program and/or any suggestions on what we can offer, please let us know by completing this Parent/Guardian Feedback Form.
Dedham High School Library is committed to providing the resources and support necessary to promote information literacy, foster critical thinking skills, and encourage a lifelong love of learning and reading.
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 3:30pm
Mrs. Alice N. Johnson, Library Media Specialist
Ms. Sandy Fares, Library Assistant
140 Whiting Avenue
Dedham, MA 02026