The Alumni Association is a nonprofit organization operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- To advance all areas of education and to stimulate continuing interest and professional relationships between Dedham High School and its alumni
- To actively support and promote Dedham High School within the community, by providing funding for school improvements, scholarships and internships, by assisting in job placement and career opportunities, and by promoting general fellowship and community involvement with Dedham High School
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive list of alumni to foster future solicitation by the Alumni Association or for use by school and community groups as approved by the Alumni Association
- To develop camaraderie among all alumni
- To organize social events for alumni and Association members