Tiffany Klenke


Phone: 303-387-2204

Welcome to ThunderRidge High School!

Below you will find information regarding the following:

  • Alumni and Former Student

  • Enrolling a Student Current Year (2022-23) and New School Year (2023-24)

  • International Baccalaureate Programme

  • Intent to Remain

  • Intent to Return

  • Open Enrollment

  • Withdrawing a Student


Upon receipt of ALL required documents (see list below) and the Enrollment Forms (see links below) your student will be enrolled at ThunderRidge HS. Once enrolled you will be guided by a Counselor through the next step which is Course Registration. A Request for Records will be sent to the previous school for an Official Transcript and all pertinent educational records.

  • Birth Certificate

  • Proof of Residency - Please submit one of the following

    • Warranty Deed

    • Deed of Trust

    • Property Tax Notice

    • Purchase Agreement - (valid until closing)

    • Lease Agreement

    • Notarized Residency Form - (if you are living with another family) (Pick up in counseling office.)

  • Immunization Record - Colorado State Law states you MUST have the following immunizations Click Here for Details

  • Grades/Report Card - Incoming 9th graders - Counselors must have to set schedules

  • Unofficial Transcript from previous school - 10th, 11th, 12th grades - Counselors must have a copy of the transcript to create a schedule. You are responsible to provide a copy of the unofficial transcript. A records request will be sent for the official transcript only when the student is enrolled

  • Withdrawal Form from previous school- If coming during the middle of the school year. State Law requires that your student be withdrawn from the current school before we can enroll him/her at ThunderRidge.

  • Legal Documents - If applicable

    • Divorce Custody Papers

    • Temporary Guardianship Papers - Must be completed with the DCSD Student Records Department at 720/433-0095

  • IEP - (if applicable) You must supply copy

  • READ Plan - (if applicable) You must supply copy

  • 504 - (if applicable) You must supply copy

Please save to your desktop the Enrollment Forms for the correct school year, complete the forms and resave them to your desktop, then submit the completed forms along with the above required documents as attachments to my email address.

22-23 Enrollment Form

23-24 Enrollment Form

Request for Records

Please print the appropriate grade Course Sheet, have your student review and bring with them when meeting with their counselor.

9th Grade Registration Form

10th through 12th Grade Registration Form

List of courses from Academic Guide

Click here to access the 2022-23 Academic Planning Guide. Please read the Academic Planning Guide prior to enrolling and registering for classes. This is an excellent resources for course descriptions, flow charts, graduation requirements, etc.

Open Enrollment

2023 - 2024 School Year

To apply, please go to the District Open Enrollment Page

Call with questions to 303-387-9506 or 303-387-9526

2nd Round Opens

January 23, 2023 at 8:00am through August 1st 2023 at 4:00pm.

(1st Round for the 2023-2024 School year has Closed.)


· 8th graders attending RVMS DO NOT apply for Open Enrollment to TRHS. RVMS students are automatically enrolled to TRHS for the new school year. This includes 8th graders Open Enrolled to RVMS. Course Registration will take place in January with more info forthcoming.

· 8th graders attending a K - 8 Charter School and live within the boundaries of TRHS DO NOT apply for Open Enrollment to TRHS. These students are automatically enrolled to TRHS for the new school year. Course Registration will take place in January with more info forthcoming.

· Students attending a K - 12 Charter School or School of Choice, live within the TRHS boundaries AND would like to return to TRHS must submit an Intent to Return Form by January 10, 2023 at 4:00 pm. If this deadline is missed, then the student will need to apply for Open Enrollment during the second round window.

Intent to Return Form - Instructions: Please save the form to your desktop, fill in the fields and resave, then email the form to the TRHS Registrar at

If you have already open enrolled into TRHS you do not need to open enroll again unless you move out of the district.

Have You Recently Moved?

If you move out of the TRHS boundaries during the school year, but still reside within the District, and wish to remain at TRHS, please complete the Intent to Remain form and return it to the TRHS Registrar along with your new proof of residency for processing.

Click Here for Intent to Remain Form - Instructions: Please save the form to your desktop, fill in the fields and resave, then email the form to the TRHS Registrar at

Records Request

If you are a school in need of student's records, please email a Request for Records to

If you are an Education Verification Company, records need to be ordered through

Alumni and Former Student Transcripts

If you are an Alumni / Former Student and looking for a transcript, you will need to order through

Diploma Replacement: If you have lost your diploma and need to order a new one, please contact

International Baccalaureate Programme

For students interested in the IB Diploma Programme, please review the TRHS IB Website for details and contact information. Students and parents will work closely with the IB Department to transition into this programme.

Click here to access the IB Website

Need to Withdraw from TRHS?

Please contact the ThunderRidge High School Registrar at least one week in advance.

  • All text books and library books must be turned in at this time.

  • Any outstanding fees/fines will need to be cleared with the TRHS Bookkeeper, Robin Palmer. Her phone number is 303.387.2016 and her email is

  • If the student has a parking pass, it must be turned into the security office.

  • The student will need to clean out his/her locker.

  • Athletic Equipment must be returned to the TRHS Athletic Office.

  • Contact Nutrition Services if there is a balance on the Student's lunch account.

School Tours

School tours take approximately thirty (30) minutes and are offered twice a month at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesdays from September to April.

All tours are led by trained student Peer Counselors.

We currently do not offer shadowing opportunities.

If you would like to arrange a tour, use our TOUR REQUEST FORM.

Questions? Contact the Counseling Center at 303-387-2026