Parade Guidelines for Entries
Please share the following items with your participants to ensure the parade runs smoothly.
- ADULT DRIVERS ONLY - NO STUDENT DRIVERS
- Please check the order of the parade. This will be posted on the website on September 17, 2019.
- Please clearly label and display your entry number on your float or have a participant wear it - WE WILL GIVE THIS TO YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Notice that you have been given an arrival time for staging. Please arrive only at your designated time.
- Check the Parking/Drop-Off tab for entrance/exit directions
- Overflow parking will be at The Pinery Country Club across the street or along Lakeview Drive.
- If you have horses in the parade, you must have an assistant to help remove any animal waste from staging area and route.
- PARTICIPANTS RIDING ON A FLOAT, IN A VEHICLE, MUST DOWNLOAD THE LIABILITY WAIVER AND GIVE TO YOUR COACH/SPONSOR.
- Sponsors/Coaches, please collect and keep parade waivers from your float and car riders.
- Participants without a waiver should walk only
- Once the parade is over, all floats need to be removed from the Northeast Elementary school parking lot, as there is school the next day.