TECH III - Maker Faire
- Safety Test - must pass with 100%
- Want something 3D printed for class? Click here
- 3D Printing - Guidelines
This semester we will create 3 Projects. At least one of your projects will need to be formatted and uploaded to instructables to share with the class. Each group of 3 will be responsible to make and share three different projects with tutorials. We will present our projects for each project the week before the
- Request for Proposal (RFP) - Template
- Project Rubric
- How to create a Tutorial
- Tutorial Template - You may use a video, pictures, prezi, voicethread, google docs, etc. for your tutorial. Your tutorial needs to be uploaded to thingiverse. Please edit and have someone review before upload.
- Turn-In Form for Presentation
Project Journals (once per week)
- Ice Cream Cone - Export to drawing save as .pdf - upload to google docs and turn in below when done with both.
- Assemblies - Pick any 3
- Final - Create an everyday object to scale and correct material - then animate it and export as a movie. Upload to google Docs and turn in below