TECH III - Maker Faire
- Safety Test - must pass with 100%
- Want something 3D printed for class? Click here
- 3D Printing - Guidelines
This semester we decided to change things up based on the feedback I recieved from students. We will break up in to groups and create instructables to share with the class. Each group of 3 will be responsible to make and share three different projects with tutorials.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) - Template
- RFP Turn-in
- Team Projects
- Project Rubric
- How to create a Tutorial
- Tutorial Template - You may use a video, pictures, prezi, voicethread, google docs, etc. for your tutorial. Your tutorial needs to be uploaded to thingiverse. Please edit and have someone review before upload.
Project Journals (once per week)
Technology Article Response (2 required per semester)
- Ice Cream Cone - Export to drawing save as .pdf - upload to google docs and turn in below when done with both.
- Assemblies - Pick any 3
- Final - Create an everyday object to scale and correct material - then animate it and export as a movie. Upload to google Docs and turn in below