4th Grade Class
Family Fun: Visit month if you have you have never visited the Littleton Historic Museum now is a great time to check it out! This is a FREE local museum with a variety of historic and artistic artifacts. It includes live animals and a beautiful historic tour of life in Colorado in the early 1900s. This local treasure is located at 6028 S. Gallop Street near downtown Littleton. It is lots of fun and not too far from the Colorado Journey miniature golf.
Welcome to 4th Grade!
I am excited you are here!
Here is a little bit about Mrs. Crawley:
- I love kids, Colorado and 4th grade.
- I am a wife, mother and community member.
- I love the outdoors, travel, and creating new things.
- I believe in the individual, and the uniqueness that we all have to share.
- I believe in the power of a team, and that we can do more together.
- I believe we all have something to learn and something to teach.
- BA: Psychology and Elementary Education
- MA: Education
- "You make each day a special day. You know how, by just your being you. There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are. " Mister Rogers
- September 4th : No school --Labor Day
- September 14th: Multicultural Night 5:00 PM
- September 18th: Fun Run Prize Day
- September 22nd: No school for students-- Teacher professional development day
- October 2nd- 5th: Parent--Teacher Conferences