Senior Personal Ads--Update--SOLD OUT 2/14/19
After more than a decade in school, your child has earned the chance to be acknowledged for all the years of hard work s/he has put in. And as proud parents, you want your student's last year of high school to be the most memorable. There is no better way to commemorate your student's achievements and tell him/her "I love you and I am proud of you" than a senior recognition ad. Just submit cute baby pictures, a nickname, personal quote, or anything special to your senior and we'll take care of the rest. Email Mrs. Erb with questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited!
So purchase your ad ASAP. We cannot add or dedicate more pages!
No late submissions will be accepted, and all submissions are on a "first come, first served" basis; the spot is not reserved until payment is received.
A proof of your ad will be emailed to you for your approval before printing in the yearbook!
If you purchase your ad early, all copy is due no late than
February 14, 2019.
Please note that we have sold out of ad space BEFORE the deadline for the past two years. The best way to ensure your senior's ad makes it into the yearbook is to
purchase your ad as soon as you are able to.
You may submit your photos and form at the front office or mail your information to: DHS Yearbook, 1670 HWY 88, Minden, NV 89423. If you include a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your submission we will mail back any photos you submit. Otherwise we will leave your photos at the DHS front office for pick up after the ad has been approved.
- Photos - Label the back of each photo (or file names for digital copies) with the student name and priority number. Use a permanent marker so the ink does not rub off onto the front of other pictures you are sending.
- Submit glossy hard copies of your photos (matte or textured photos do not scan as well). We will design the ad and crop photos as needed.
- You may also submit a CD with high-resolution images (300dpi minimum jpeg). Be sure to write your student's name on the disc.
- You may email high-resolution photos to Mrs. Erb at email@example.com
- Completed order form with message to your senior
- Payment: cash or check payable to DHS Yearbook; write the student's name in the memo line on the check
***Consider being a YEARBOOK ANGEL to one of our graduating seniors. Any additional payment made toward your yearbook purchase will be used to purchase a book for a senior student in need. If you want to donate to a specific senior, please contact Mrs. Katy Shipley firstname.lastname@example.org.