Power Monitoring on the Machine, Motor, Distribution panels
Monitor Performance. Enhance Productivity
Trusted by leading mills worldwide, the Datalog Online Monitoring systems deliver results.
Monitoring of Power Consumption and Quality of Power has become a very important in all industries worldwide. Cost of Power is increasing day by day worldwide and the best way for industries to have a control on Power Bills is by reducing the Power Consumption.
Datalog Power Monitoring System helps the Industries by Monitoring the Power Parameters and generating various reports on the Power Consumed. This helps the users to analyse the Power Consumption Pattern with reference to various parameters. These data also helps the user to Monitor the Power Quality and analyze the ways to improve the same.
By Monitoring the Power 24 X 7 and analysing through the reports generated by DATALOG, user can findout the Weak Motors, Loads, etc., and the Mechanical reasons like Bearing Problem, Improper running of shaft, etc., . By taking the corretive actions, the excess use of power can be reduced
Datalog Online Monitoring System facilitates continuous monitoring of each machine individually and collectively. The data is processed and useful reports generated help in the seamless running of all operations. All contributing to better productivity which, of course, translates into higher profits
Information at the click of a button
Datalog Online Monitoring System is feature rich and provides integrated information at a click. The Web Based Software for the Online monitoring system is in PHP with Backed in MySQL and ERP Interface
- Decrease in Power Cost by better Power Utilization
- Optimize Speed vs. Power Consumption
- Optimize Production vs Cost of production
- Prevent Avoidable Stops / Breakdowns
- Monitor Health of Motor
- Identify Mechanical Alignments, Drive shaft / Bearing / Lubrication problems
- Reduce Machine Down Time
- Compare machines running with same product (Count, Article, Style, Design)
- Bring low performing machine / area on par with the best
- Identify weak points and weak areas
- Continuous monitoring of Quality of Power
- Forewarn deteriorating points before it is too late
- Fine-tuning Maintenance Practice and Schedules
- Reconcile Power Consumed at various points with respect to consumption at Main Incoming
- Reports on Units / KG, Units / Meter, Units / Piece produced