Lincoln Lions Athletics Announcements
General Athletic Information:
Athletic Uniform Drop off -
Head to the Candota Parking Lot for drop off stations 1 through 3. Place the sign with your child’s first and last name in your passenger car window.
Locate all the pieces of your athletic uniform. Please make sure that the uniforms have been cleaned and bagged with the student’s name clearly printed on the outside. Simply stop at station 3, pop the trunk, and staff will remove the bag with the uniform.
8th Grade - Monday, June 1 from 7:00-11:30AM
7th Grade - Monday, June 1 from 12:30-5:00PM
6th grade will be on Tuesday, June 2 from 7:00-11:30AM
If you miss your window for drop off, Tuesday, June 2 from 12:30-5:00PM is available for any grade
Track & Field Athletes -
In cooperation with the IESA, The Cubby Hole is going to do a state track shirt for this years season. We have created an online store that can be found on our website www.cubbyholeonline.com The items will be shipped directly to the people that order. Once at the website, click on IESA Track & Field Apparel Sale "Shop Now" to see the clothing items.
Check your e-mail. If you signed up for track & field, we sent you an e-mail last week.
Please see the Track & Field site for all information regarding the 2020 season. Click on the tab marked "COVID-19 2020" for this years track & field activities to train at home. and have some fun!
Week at a Glance:
Athletic team sign-ups are currently electronic.
Sign-ups can be found below. Please click on the "CLICK HERE" link next to the sport you wish to sign-up for. Please use your Chromebook to sign-up.
- Cross Country Sign-ups for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade - CLICK HERE - Coming June, 2020
- Dance Team sign-ups for 6th, 7th and 8th grade - CLICK HERE - Coming September 1, 2020
- Girls Basketball Sign-up for 7th & 8th grade - CLICK HERE - Coming September 21, 2020
- Boys Basketball Sign-ups for 7th & 8th grade - CLICK HERE - Coming September 21, 2020
Please make sure that all of the paperwork is turned in to the office prior to attending tryouts.
- Current physical on file with the school nurse. (Physicals are good for 13 months from date the physical was given.)
- Interscholastic Athletic Packet on file with the office. If you did not fill the forms out during school registration, the links can be found on the Interscholastic Athletic link, found in the menu bar.
- Please check the commons board to make sure that you have turned in all necessary paperwork to the office. If there is an "X" in the blank, then you have turned it in. If it is yellow or says "expired", then you are missing paperwork.
Interscholastic Athletic Packet is also known as the Concussion packet.
There are 2 links to click on in order to complete the packet.
If you did not fill the forms out during registration, the links can be found on the Interscholastic Athletic Packet tab.
In order to participate/try-out in athletics, you need to have 2 items on file in the office:
1. Must have a current physical on file with the nurse. (Physicals are good for 13 months from date the physical was given.)
2. Must have entire Interscholastic Athletic packet filled out with parent signatures in office.
If you are thinking about trying out for any sport next year, please fill out the Interscholastic Athletic/Concussion packet. The packet is good for one academic year.
Cross Country - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - August to October
Basketball - 7th & 8th grades - October - January
Poms - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - October - January
Volleyball - 7th & 8th grades - January - March
Wrestling - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - December - March
Track & Field - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - March - May
Lincoln Athletic Director: