Lincoln Lions Athletics Announcements
General Athletic Information:
Good Luck Track & Field Athletes!
Week of April 23:
- Monday, April 30 -Track & Field practice
- Tuesday, May 1 - Track & Field practice
- Wednesday, May 2 - Track & Field meet at Winston Campus Palatine 3:30PM - Bus leaves Lincoln at 3:00PM
- Thursday, May 3 - Track & Field practice
- Friday, May 4 - Track & Field practice
- Saturday, May 5 - Track & Field Conference meet at Wheeling High School 8:00AM start time - No Bus
Week of May 7:
- Monday, May 7 -Track & Field practice
- Tuesday, May 8 - Track & Field practice
- Wednesday, May 9 - Track & Field practice
- Thursday, May 10 - Track & Field practice
- Friday, May 11 - No practice
- Saturday, May 5 - Track & Field IESA Sectional meet at Hersey High School 9:00AM Start time - No Bus
In order to participate/try-out in athletics, you need to have 2 items on file in the office:
1. Must have a current physical on file with the nurse.
2. Must have entire Interscholastic Athletic packet filled out with parent signatures in office.
If you are thinking about trying out for any sport next year, please fill out the Interscholastic Athletic/Concussion packet. The packet is good for one academic year.
Cross Country - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - August to October
Basketball - 7th & 8th grade - October - January
Poms - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - October - January
Volleyball - 7th & 8th grade - January - March
Wrestling - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - December - March
Track & Field - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - March - May
Lincoln Athletic Director: