Lincoln Lions Athletics Announcements
General Athletic Information:
Thursday, April 18 - Track practice has been canceled due to weather.
Events for the week of April 22:
- Monday, April 22 - Track & Field practice 3:00 - 4:00, West Gym
- Tuesday, April 23 - Track meet at South Middle School, 3:30 start -Bus leaves after school from Lincoln.
- Wednesday, April 24 - Track & Field practice 3:00 - 4:00, West Gym
- Thursday, April 25 - Track meet at Wheeling High School, 5:00 start -Bus leaves after school from Lincoln.
- Friday, April 26 - No Practice
Interscholastic Athletic Packet is also known as the Concussion packet. There are 4 links to click on in order to complete the packet.
Track & Field sign ups will begin on February 14. Please listen to announcements and read the newsletter for more information.
In order to participate/try-out in athletics, you need to have 2 items on file in the office:
1. Must have a current physical on file with the nurse.
2. Must have entire Interscholastic Athletic packet filled out with parent signatures in office.
If you are thinking about trying out for any sport next year, please fill out the Interscholastic Athletic/Concussion packet. The packet is good for one academic year.
Cross Country - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - August to October
Basketball - 7th & 8th grade - October - January
Poms - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - October - January
Volleyball - 7th & 8th grade - January - March
Wrestling - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - December - March
Track & Field - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - March - May
Lincoln Athletic Director: