WMS Music Dept HUB
Michael Bazan - 6th Grade Bands, 8th Grade Bands, Honors Band, Jazz Ensemble
Erik Swenson - 6th Grade Band, 7th Grade Bands, Honors Band, Jazz XP
- Sept 28th ILMEA Jazz and Concert Band Auditions @ Yorkville Middle School
- November 8th 7 PM Fall Concert @Wredling gym (Required)
- Jazz Café/Holiday Concert December 8th 2018 6:30 PM @Wredling gym (Music Department Fund Raiser)
- Tues. February 12th 7PM Winter Concert @ North High - 7th and 8th grade bands only (Required)
- May 10th 2018 7PM Spring Concert @Wredling gym (Required)
To provide your children with the necessary knowledge, resource tools, skill set and confidence to competitively participate and be successful in future vocal music endeavors.
To reinforce 21st century learning skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, innovative thinking, collaborating and effective communicating.
To make sure each child feels a part of our "Choir Family" and that he/she is a vital contributor to the choir and its success.
To have students gain a greater awareness of how music affects and inspires, both performers and listeners, throughout history, societies, and cultures throughout the world.