Thank you for your interest in being considered as a vendor for the show. Please note, items for sale must be handmade by you. No manufactured or re-sale items are permitted.
The application for the 2020 show will be available at the beginning of June.
1. Complete the online application and mail in or drop off your payment within 10 days of completing the online registration.
- Accompanying your payment, please include a piece of paper that lists your name and your business name (if applicable), so that we can match up your payment to your online application.
- Please make checks payable to Williston FAP and send to (or drop off to): FAP Craft Show, 195 Central School Dr., Williston, VT 05495). Requests will be processed as they are received.
2. Final placements will be sent out by October 15th. Note: We will not deposit any checks until crafters are accepted into the show and booth placements are made. If we cash your check, that means you are accepted into the show and you will be sent your placement information by October 15th.
3. Questions? Please email Paula and Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying online is our preferred method.
Booth spaces: We offer a variety of size spaces for your tables/booths depending upon the location within the building. Options are (all sizes are in feet, depth by width): 2'x10', 4'x12', 4'x15', 4'x18', 7'x8', and 7'x10'.
You can view a PDF version of the 2019 application here. (Prices and booth sizes remain the same for 2020. Please do not use this application, the 2020 application will be available at the beginning of June)