Welcome to 7Lime!
the tree house
2018-2019 Supply List
- Pencils...lots of pencils!
- Ear buds/headphones
- Kleenex or Clorox wipes: give to homeroom teacher (greatly appreciated come cold season!)
- Lock for locker (may be purchased in homeroom)
- Optional: Personal highlighters, colored pencils, glue sticks, academic planner (school has a limited supply for students)
- 2" binder to be shared with Reading Class
- 5 Tabs:
- Unit Reader
- Notes (with looseleaf)
- See English for supplies.
Please obtain a copy of the following books (purchase or library). This allows you to write and annotate in the book when we read the book in the class and for you to read outside of the classroom.
The Giver by Lois Lowry (1st nine weeks)
The Wave by Todd Strasser (2nd nine weeks)
No Summit out of Sight by Jordan Romero (3rd nine weeks)
CHOOSE: The Dead and Gone OR Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer (4th nine weeks)
Mr. Lea- Math
- 1" binder
- with 5 dividers (this will stay in the classroom, so it will not be shared with another class)
- Looseleaf paper
Mr. Locke- Global Perspectives
- Binder with looseleaf to be shared with Science Class
- Tabs to organize sections
Mrs. Whitaker- Science
- Binder with looseleaf to be shared with Global Perspectives
Mrs. White- Learning Support
- 1" Binder
- 5 divider tabs for a binder