Welcome to Room 48's Website
About the Teacher:
- I graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago with a degree in Elementary Education, then went on to get my Masters in Curriculum and Instruction with an ESL emphasis from National Louis University
- I moved out to the Bay Area in 2007 from Illinois.
- I have been teaching for now going into my 16th year!
- I enjoy dancing, exercising, taking pictures, traveling, reading, eating, and SHOPPING.
- Most of all, I am lucky to have a wonderful family- husband, two beautiful daughters (ages 5 and 2) and my mother all in one household!
- I traveled to Italy to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday!
- Took the kids camping for the first time.
- Summer is a busy time for us celebrating both my daughters birthdays, myself, and our wedding anniversary.
- Weekend trips to the beach, aquarium, Great America and parks.
- To create a sense of community filled with respect, communication, creativity, technology, and apply problem solving strategies in order to help foster a growth mindset, prepare for middle school and continually work on doing the best that each student can.
- Make sure to save this page as a favorite! Take time to explore the website, and all that it has to offer in order to make this year a great one!