Do you know a District 200 teacher/educator who has inspired you and made a difference in you or your child’s life? Please complete this nomination form by February 24, 2019!
Nominations may be made by any District 200 student, parent or guardian, alumna or alumnus, staff, or community member. You may nominate more than one educator; however, a separate nomination form must be used for each. Any educator is eligible for nomination if he/she is currently employed by District 200 (including classroom aides). On April 16, 2019, at the Celebrate Our Stars evening, the Student Excellence Foundation will present awards to one teacher/educator at each school level (preschool/elementary, middle, and high school), for each the North & South portions of the District.
A committee of three former principals will review the blind nominations and select six recipients for Distinguished Educator Awards. Recipients will be notified mid-March; we’ll also inform all nominees and their principals that they received a nomination. Please indicate if you would like your submission to remain anonymous.
Contact us at 630-474-1344 or info@StudentExcellenceFoundation.org if you have questions.
Jon Pilkington, Principal
- 2/18 President’s Day, No School
- 2/19 Girls Basketball (Away) vs. Jay Stream
- 2/19 PTA Meeting in the MCR, 6:30PM
- 2/21 Girls Basketball (Home) vs. Jay Stream
- 2/22 Winter Musical “Freaky Friday", 7:00PM
- Don't miss Hubble's production of Freaky Friday on Friday, February 22 at 7:00 pm! Tickets will be $5 for adults & students (Gr. 6-12) and $2 for children and seniors. For those who can't attend the evening show, there will be three daytime performances: Thursday, Feb. 21 at 9:00 am and 1:00 pm and Friday, Feb. 22 at 9:00 am.
- Please note: the videotaping or other video or audio recording of this Production is strictly prohibited. There will be a DVD of the show available to purchase or check out from the Hubble library. Freaky Friday DVD online orders
- Parents of cast members: make sure your students receive all communication by checking the Freaky Friday Google Classroom!
- "Girls on the Run" registration is now open for 6th, 7th and 8th grade girls. You can register at www.gotrchicago.org. Contact Mrs. Santos or Mrs. Goetz with questions.
- Book Club Registration for the March Book Club is now open! We will be reading Refugee by Alan Gratz, the gripping story of three kids from three different points in history who have to leave their homelands in search of a safe life. Registration forms are available in the library or online on the Hubble Book Club page
- Game Club will be held in the computer lab for the month of February (Feb. 12, & 26. There will be no meeting on Feb. 19.) Kids can play Minecraft or any of the games on CoolMath4Kids.com. To play Minecraft, students will need to have a Minecraft PC account. See the Hubble website for upcoming Game Club themes. Hubble Game Club
Congratulations to "The Bears" for winning the 4th Annual Hubble Dodgeball Tournament. Congratulations to Sam Cruz, Danny Gainor, Will Henson, Trey Harshbarger, Lucas Yonker and Andrew Byrnes!