If you are new to the district or returning & need a reminder, below are some resources to help you!
- Computer Locking: Click HERE to read why it's important to ALWAYS lock your computer and what exactly will take effect on 10/7/19.
- DID YOU KNOW? Alexa devices (or any voice assistants) are NOT allowed in CSISD classrooms. More info can be found HERE.
- Getting an error when you log in to an Office program? You just need to log in. Check out the directions HERE.
- Parents or students need help with HAC? Check out the HAC User Guide HERE
- Text to Read Information can be found HERE
- Can't remember how to login to guest wi-fi on your personal device? Directions for doing so can be found HERE.
- Can't log into YouTube with your district email? Find out why HERE.
- Student Accounts 2019-2020 Information can be found HERE.
TAC (Teacher Access Center) is our student information system that allows teachers to record attendance & grade information for students they teach.
Have an issue with your phone, computer or iDevice? Log in to Eduphoria (using your district username and password) and enter a work order.
Here you'll find details about all CSISD programs as well as details about logging in, basic navigation and tasks, where to go for help when you need it, and some additional resources.