Studied Computer Science at the University of Wroclaw. 2004-2008: PhD student in PNA1 group at CWI in Amsterdam. 2007-2008: PhD student in Algorithms group at TU Eindhoven. 2008-2009: PostDoc in Combinatorial Optimization group at TU Eindhoven. 2009-2010: PostDoc in Discrete Optimization group at EPFL. 2013: Habilitation from the University of Wroclaw.
- Discrete Optimization,
- Location and Covering Problems,
- Network Design,
- LP-rounding Approximation Algorithms,
- Randomized Rounding Techniques.
- STOC 2010 best paper award,
- Witold Lipski prize .
- Bartosz Rybicki (graduated in 2016),
- Krzysztof Sornat,
- Mateusz Lewandowski,
- Jan Marcinkowski,
- Krzysztof Piecuch.
- Theory of Linear and Integer Programming, spring of odd years,
- Algorithmic Game Theory, spring of even years,
- Consultations: room 244 (appointments via email please).
- ALGO 2014 (local co-chair)
- ESA 2017
- TTCS 2017
- COCOON 2017
- CIAC 2017
- FUN 2016
- MFCS 2015
- ISCO 2012
- 6PCC 2016
- FIT 2016
- COCOON 2015
- Hausdorff School on Combinatorial Optimization 2018
- A tutorial on network design, Bejing 2016
- in 2015 we organized a series of lectures for PhD students, some of the materials available there might still be useful.