June 17 - 21
Crown Point High School
Students entering grades 1st - 6th, 12:00 - 2:00 PM
Students entering grades 7th - 9th, 3:00 - 5:00 PM
The Camp Participant will…
- Experience exciting theatre and improv games
- Develop acting skills through age specific scene work
- Gain knowledge about what it takes to be an actor on stage, TV, or movies
- Learn about the basics of Theatre Production
- Workshops Focusing on Choreography, Audition Skills, Lighting, Make-Up, etc.
- Take an extensive tour of the CPHS Theatre, Scene Shop, and Black Box
- Receive an official Theatre Camp 2019 T-shirt and various other items
- Receive excellent theatrical training from a very talented staff
- Have tons of fun!
Actors & Technical CrewCPHS Award Winning Theatre Department
Kit DegenhartCPHS Theatre Director
Session 1: Students entering 1st – 5th grade in Fall 2019(12:00-2:00)
Session 2: Students entering 6th – 9th grade in Fall 2019(3:00-5:00)
- Complete the online registration form for Theatre Camp.
- Upon completion of the registration, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a liability waiver.
- Cost: $65.00 per participant. Please make checks out to Bulldog Theatre Boosters
- Please complete, sign, and return the waiver along with your payment to:
Kit DegenhartCrown Point High School1500 S. Main St.Crown Point, IN 46307
Please complete a registration for each camper individually.
Registration, Liability Waiver, and Payment Due by June 7, 2019Late Registrations will be accepted through June 17th T-Shirts cannot be guaranteed to those registering after June 7th.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org