Visiting the LTMaker Lab
Next Date: December 10, 2019 11:40am - 1:25pm
Remaining Spots Available: 10
We Love Visitors!
To make visitation manageable, we schedule one group open visit / tour / discussion per quarter. This helps us manage logistics (and sanity) since the lab director also teaches a full course load. We wish we could give each person or group their own time, but until there's an 8th day of the week, we unfortunately can't. Our next Open Visit time and date are noted above. Please read the information below and submit the form at the bottom if you'd like to participate in a visit.
- Arrive at Lane Tech to check in with security
11:40am - 12:30pm
- Visitors would observe Mr. Solin's 5th period Innovation and Creation Lab class
12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Discussion / Q & A
How much lead time do I need?
- CPS Employees need at least 1 week notice before the visit
- Non-CPS employees need at least 2 weeks notice prior to the visit
Security / Authorization to Visit
- Each visitor must submit the visitor request form below so we can plan accordingly with security and administration. Please submit the form with the lead times noted above.
- Each CPS employee is already cleared to enter the building with their CPS ID
- Each non-CPS employees will need to
- Fill out the Level II volunteer form linked below (it's quick) at least 2 weeks prior to the visit
- Must physically (sorry, CPS rule) bring their ID to the school to get scanned in the main office no later than 1 week prior to the visit.
Ok, I'm good to go! So...where do I go?
- Click here for information on getting to the lab, parking and security.