Kings Lake Education Center

Need to see the School Counselor?


Need to speak to your school counselor?

Student Counseling Referral Form


Need to refer a student?

Teacher and Staff Counseling Referral Form


Need to refer your child?

Parent and Guardian Counseling Referral Form

Have a concern about yourself or someone else?

Please visit the Counseling Office or contact us by clicking on the link above.

If this is an emergency/crisis please contact emergency services at 911, or 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline# text 988