Think, Create, Share, and Grow in the Library
The Cooperstown Central School K-12 Library Media Program fosters a broad community of learning and literacy that leads to high academic achievement, independent reading and learning, and collaboration throughout the school.
The Library Program provides:
- Instructional collaboration with staff to create authentic learning for all students
- Quality resources and instruction to students and staff
- Instruction and practice to become effective users of ideas and information
- Information literacy skills to promote the effective use of technology inside and outside the classroom
- Inspiration for a life-long appreciation of literature and learning both for pleasure and for personal growth