About Us


What is a public adjuster?

A public insurance adjuster is a licensed professional who works exclusively for you, the policyholder, at the time of loss.

A public insurance adjuster assesses your damage, prepares a thorough claim presentation, which we present to the insurance company’s representative on your behalf and negotiate the best possible settlement for you.

You deserve the same experienced and skilled professional representation as your insurance company. Our business is to assure that you receive the full amount you are entitled to in accordance with the policy terms and conditions.

When and how is a public adjuster paid?

We charge a percentage of the net settlement of your claim; this is established at the very beginning of the adjustment process and agreed to by you, the policyholder. We are paid once you receive your insurance proceeds.

We ask for no retainer fee and there is never any start up fees. If no recovery is made, there is no fee for our services.

Why hire a public insurance adjuster?

When you notify the insurance company of your claim, they assign one of their adjusters to visit the loss and evaluate the damage and look out for the insurance companies’ interest. It is important that you have an adjuster working for you to protect your interest. Perhaps, you like many people, have not read nor are you fully aware of all the benefits afforded under your policy. We as professionals in our field understand your insurance policy completely and make sure that you receive every benefit that you are entitled to and paid premiums for, under your policy of insurance.

Just as you hire a professional when you have a legal issue, you should hire a professional who represents you, and only you, when you have an insurance claim for a residential or commercial property.

When should I contact a public adjuster?

A licensed public insurance adjuster should be called immediately following a loss.

We will make arrangements to promptly meet with you to assess your loss, and review your policy and coverages in preparation for the adjustment process.

What type of losses.........???

A public insurance adjuster is capable of handling many types of claims for damages to your building and/or personal property, in both residential and commercial settings.

Some examples are: fire losses, water damage, hurricane, windstorm, vandalism, vehicle, theft, collapses, lightning, as well as many other types of covered losses.

We also handle claims for business interruption, loss of income, additional living expenses, loss of rents, relocation of business and extra expense claims.