CMHS Technology Integration
I am rarely in my office, yet am almost always available to assist with your tech needs. I can be reached on my cell phone (719.406.7700) during the following times:
- Before school: 12:01am - 7:35am
- 1st Period : 7:35am - 8:25am
- 2nd Period : 8:30am - 9:20am
- 3rd Period : 9:25am - 10:25am
- 4th Period : 10:30am - 11:20am
- 5th Period : 11:25am - 12:15pm
- 5th Period : 12:20pm - 1:10pm
- 6th Period : 1:15pm - 2:05pm
- 7th Period : 2:10pm - 3:00pm
- After practice: 6:00pm - 12:00am
I can also be contacted via email.
About Technology Integration at CMHS
ISTE offers the following definition for Technology Integration: "Curriculum integration with the use of technology involves the infusion of technology as a tool to enhance the learning in a content area or multidisciplinary setting... Effective integration of technology is achieved when students are able to select technology tools to help them obtain information in a timely manner, analyze and synthesize the information, and present it professionally. The technology should become an integral part of how the classroom functions — as accessible as all other classroom tools. The focus in each lesson or unit is the curriculum outcome, not the technology."
I would offer this much more concise definition: Technology Integration is the intentional and deliberate use of technology in education with the explicit purpose being to enhance learning.