Hours of Operation:
(Hours may vary and are subject to change without notice)
* If you are in need of media center access outside of these times, please speak with Mrs. Lackey.
Checkout: Students can check out 5 books, for 2 weeks, with 1 renewal.
Book Fines: No overdue Fines. If you lose a book in print, the fine will be the replacement cost of the book.
Photocopy & Print Fees: Black-and-white prints cost $.20/page. Photocopies are available for $.20/copy at any time. Color prints cost $.50/page.
Follow us on Social Media
Twitter & Instagram
Media Center Student Expectations
- Students who wish to use the media center MUST have a signed pass from their teacher. NO student will be permitted to the media center without a pass.
- Students are required to have meaningful work to complete when in the media center.
- Students are required to show respect to each other and to the school librarian or staff.
- The level of noise in the library should not exceed normal conversational volume and should not make it difficult for students or staff to do their work.
- There is no eating allowed in the library. Water bottles are allowed.
- Any student whose behavior inhibits another student from working may be asked to leave the Library-Media Center.
- All school rules apply in the Library-Media Center.
Library-Media Center privileges may be suspended for up to one month for inappropriate behavior, breaking Library-Media Center rules or school rules.