Credentials and work experience:
I began at ECC 5 years ago and have worked in the Traditional 3 and 4 year old classrooms as well as the All Day 4 year old classroom. I have a Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice from Western Michigan University and I am currently working on obtaining my CDA in Early Childhood.
Five things about me:
- I have been happily married to my best friend for 20 years and we have 3 children. Our oldest son is currently attending WMU, our daughter is a senior at CHS and will also be attending WMU and our youngest son is a freshmen at CJHS.
- I am a huge Detroit Tigers fan!
- I enjoy running with my German Shorthaired Pointer, Kipper.
- I love to read historical romance.
- While my favorite season is winter , I do enjoy my summers camping with my family!
What I love most about my profession:
I am one of those fortunate people who absolutely love their job. I get to come to work everyday and listen to the laughter of young children all day and play with them, who wouldn’t love that!!! The students at ECC are so full of joy and love that it is impossible not to be happy with them.