Credentials and work experience:
I have worked with children on a professional level for over 20 years. I obtained my Child Development Associates credential in 2005.
Five things about me :
- 1. I have been married for 21 years
- We have a son, Parker, and a daughter, Addy.
- I love to camp, read, and spend time with my family.
- I grew up in Clarkston and graduated from Clarkston High School.
- I have worked in the Funshine program since 2004....with the same teaching partner...Mrs. Kessman!!!
What I love most about my profession:
I love working with children and being able to use my creativity in the classroom. I enjoy teaching preschoolers and helping to prepare them for their school careers.