One to World iPad Programme Parent Guide
Order early and load the iPad with the required Apps.
The latest 9.7 inch iPad WiFi model (6th Generation) with at least 32GB, a stylus, and a protective case is required. We recommend the Logitech Slim Folio iPad Keyboard Case and the Logitech Crayon for iPad to have access to the note-taking, writing and drawing capabilities.
Highly recommended configuration
- 128GB of storage capacity
- Logitech Slim Folio iPad Keyboard Case
- Logitech Crayon for iPad
- Insurance or AppleCare
- Apple ID
Parents should download the required Apps and configure the iPad prior to school startup.
- latest 9.7 inch iPad WiFi model (6th Generation)
- a minimum of 32GB is required but more storage capacity is preferable
- protective case is required and our recommendation is a Logitech Slim Folio iPad Keyboard Case
- a Stylus and our recommendation is the Logitech Crayon for iPad to have access to the note-taking, writing and drawing capabilities.
- headphones or earbuds with built-in microphone
SIM Card NOT needed
Purchasing, Recycling and Extended Warranty Options
Extended Warranty Options
- Apple Orchard Road
- Your Preferred Retailer
- Duty Free at Airport (terminal 3) will save you 7% GST
Apple GiveBack lets you recycle any Apple device and devices from Apple owned brands at any Apple Store and online.
Parents are strongly encouraged to purchase extended warranty or an insurance that cover faults, breakages, water damage and theft.
AppleCare Protection Plan
AppleCare Protection Plan or Your home insurance
(Make sure that your home insurance covers loss, theft or damage to the iPad and ask your underwriter if electronic devices are covered and the repair cost)
Apple IDs and Required Apps
Apple Support App
Need help? The Apple Support app is your personalized guide to the best options from Apple. Find answers with articles tailored to your products and questions. Call, chat or email with an expert right away, or schedule a callback when it’s convenient. Get a repair at an Apple Store or a nearby Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple Support is here to help.
Safe & Responsible Learners
CIS is a Common Sense Certified Schools: Digital Citizenship and takes Digital Citizenship very seriously.
Useful digital citizenship links