Is equality achievable?
Catalog: (CCHS Library>Catalog)
Print books –
- Reference- look for books with REF at the beginning of the call number.
- ex. REF 305.8 Enc Encyclopedia of Race & Racism
- For non-fiction look for books that have an actual number at the beginning of the call number.
- ex. 323.1196 Wil Civil Rights Movement
- Use the 'Material Type" box on the left side of the page to limit books to reference or ebooks only: Click on: 'Online book' or 'Reference Collection' and 'Include'. Note: not all eBooks are listed in the catalog. If they are in the catalog, their call number will have "online" before the number.
Databases: (creeklibrary.org>Research Resources > Databases & eBooks)
- American Government (ABC-CLIO)
- American History (ABC-CLIO)
- U.S. History in Context (Gale)
- Sirs Issue Researcher
Cite your sources with NoodleTools