Welcome to Central Christian Church
Keeping Christ Central Since 1895!
RSVP Instructions for In Person Worship
Please Call First to Confirm
1. You MUST RSVP to the church office no later than Thursday of the week you plan to attend worship in person. 12 family units will be permitted to attend in person the first week. Singles count as one family unit. If we need to have a second worship service due to high demand we will.
2. Our parking lot service has been suspended due to the changing seasons and due to technical difficulties. Inquire by contacting the church office.
3. Face coverings or masks are MANDATORY!
4. Sanitize hands upon entering the church.
5. Dispose of any waste (plastic bag provided for communion elements) upon exiting the sanctuary.
6. Sanitize hands upon exiting the church.
· If you do not feel comfortable attending church in person at this time we will continue to have the service streamed live on Facebook each Sunday, and the parking lot will continue to be open if you would like to listen to the service from the comfort of your car on 90.7 FM. To help promote social distancing we would ask that you remain in your vehicle if you plan to listen in the parking lot.
· We ask for your grace in this situation. We have never been presented with such a challenge. As we enter this uncharted territory our goal is to provide a worship service that is honoring to Christ while keeping safety and health at a very high level.
Thanks!-CCC Reopening Task Force
Order of Worship
(Click above link for our Facebook page)