Student Digital Leader Programme
Do you want to become a Met College Digital Leader?
We are creating a team of Digital Leaders to help us use technology and social media to make a meaningful difference to students' lives across the college. This will start in July with a focus on developing throughout the 17/18 academic year.
- Are you a L2 or L3 student?
- Are you passionate about technology?
- Are you good at helping people?
- Would you like to help staff and students get better at using technology?
- Are you interested in taking part in an exciting new pilot project here at The Met?
- This will look really great on your CV, showing that you are good with technology, a good communicator, flexible and helpful
- Priority access booking out digital kit in the LRC
- Time spent on the programme counts towards your work experience hours
- Learning new digital skills (working towards a Google Certified Educator, or Google Digital Garage certification)
- Improve your professional social media presence
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Some investment of time (Approx 1.5hr a week)
- A desire to learn
- A professional attitude
- Your ideas and a willingness to listen
- Enthusiasm for helping others
Please fill in the form opposite.
Please be aware that this opportunity will only be offered to a select number of successful candidates.
Applicants will be invited to meet us to find out more, but potential tasks can also be found via the top right of this page.