Health Room & School Nursing Services
Surge in illnesses
Hearing screening: for Kindergarten- 3rd grade and any new 4th-6th graders.
Eastside: December 5th and 6th April 17th and 18th
Millicoma: January 23rd, 24th, 25th May 1st and 2nd
Health Fun from the Nurse:
Henry The Hand Handwashing and virus prevention
Parents, Did You Know?Early childhood tooth decay has become the most common chronic childhood disease, impacting more children than asthma. According to the ADA, more than 40% of children have tooth decay by the time they reach Kindergarten. Additionally, kids who suffer from poor oral health are three times more likely to miss school as a result of dental pain
What do school nurses really do?
What do we do when there are no Students?
- Health education development and planning
- Communication with education staff
- Collaborate with community medical partners
- Update and revise medical plans
- Provide health trainings for staff
- Coordinate medical services and screening